The Eagle is a Victorian styled design with a modern twist. Made to stand out in any garden. It is made from the same timber (Thermowood) as all our other greenhouses.
It comes with all our extras as standard, black ornate handle, black automatic bayliss openers, black gutter system with two down pipes, vent in rear gable, side and roof vents, black aluminium cresting and a 2'6 wide joinery traditional door.
|Width||Length Options||No. of Vents|
|2526mm (8'3)||2017mm (6'7)||4|
C: Eaves Height
D: Ridge Height
E: Door Width
F: Door Height
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 32mm finished size.
- All boards are 12mm finish tongued and grooved and fixed with stainless steel nails.
- All the timber is thermally modified.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and aluminium handles.
- Glazing is toughened safety glass.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section.
- Each roof vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support (width 340mm, height 745mm).
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- 25mm black PVC damp barrier screwed to the base.