The T-shaped design of our new Cygnet range would look stylish in any garden. This is available in six standard lengths and two porch depths. This range comes complete with guttering and two front returned stagings as standard. The smallest size in the range is the 3516mm (11’6) x 2035mm (6’8) model and the porch is 2035mm (6’8) x 742mm (2’5).
|Width||Length Options||No. of Vents|
Various (see table above)
C: Eaves Height
D: Ridge Height
E: Door Opening
F: Door Height
G: Porch Width
H: Porch Length
- The redwood pine glazing bars are 58mm x 32mm finished size.
- All boards are 12mm finish tongued and grooved and fixed with stainless steel nails.
- All the timber is thermally modified.
- The inward opening door has a mortise lock and Stainless steel handle.
- Glazing is toughened safety glass.
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone.
- Each roof vent has an Automatic opener.
- Full length staging down one side with centre support (width 520mm, height 745mm).
- There is a specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- 24mm black PVC damp barrier screwed to the base.
Accessories & Finishes
We also have a number of optional extras. Click the buttons below to see additional details…